Thank you so much for considering sponsoring an Earth Girl Education Session.
I am in the process of turning my homemade, low waste lifestyle into a series of presentations to inspire change.
Each session is 1.5 hours long, which includes enough time for questions and discussion, and participants are supplied electronic notes for their ongoing personal reference. Presentations give a thorough introduction to the topic, which includes my own personal knowledge, experience and experiments. I only share information that I’ve learnt first hand.
Following is a list of current presentation topics:
- Low Waste Living – Learn simple solutions to reduce your daily waste output.
- Beeswax Wraps – Learn the simplest methodology and best recipe for making beeswax wraps – a sustainable reusable alternative to plastic cling wrap that everyone needs to know about.
- Green Cleaning – Learn to make your own all purpose cleaning spray, scrub and paste.
- Coconut Oil Soap – Learn to make saponified coconut oil soap for hair, body and laundry.
- Laundry Detergent – Learn to make your own laundry powder and liquid from scratch.
- Deodorant – Learn to make your own liquid, powder or paste deodorant.. that work!
- Tooth Powder – Ditch the Tube and learn to make your own natural tooth powder.
- Natural Hair Care – Learn how to detox your hair of chemicals and keep it clean naturally.
- Low Waste Events – All that wrapping paper got you feelin down? Yep, me too! But it doesn’t have to be that way… learn solutions for holding low waste events that not only delights the guests, but also the environment.