Would you like to know the ins and outs of making homemade cold process soap?
Want to learn to make natural soap yourself at home using a simple recipe that can be adjusted for body, hair or laundry use?
Making soap is Science, adding additives and fragrance is Art. Be warned – it is highly addictive!
Join me for an in-depth discussion and demonstration of soap making, plus make your own soap in a group to take home.
We’ll cover the fundamentals of soap making:
- Different methods of soap making
- What base ingredients are used
- What equipment is needed
- How to clean the equipment after use
- How to naturally scent soap
- How to naturally change the texture and colour
- How to determine the quantity of soap needed to fill a mould
- The basics of formulating soap recipes
- How to know when your soap is ready to use
- Plus general discussion & inspiration
On the day you’ll see a live soap making demonstration, then work within a group to make your own batch of soap to take home.
Electronic notes will be provided to participants and a selection of soaps will be available for purchase on the day.
Numbers are limited so please book your spot today