Would you like to learn how to make your own laundry detergent from scratch?
Join me for a 1.5 hour presentation where you’ll learn how to:
- Make your own laundry bar soap by saponifying coconut oil
- Make your own washing soda by baking bicarbonate of soda
- Customise the scent so that it doubles as a smell you love AND assists with cleaning
- Make your own laundry powder from bar soap and washing soda
- Turn the laundry powder into laundry liquid
- Use the final product to get beautifully clean, soft clothes
Not only is it an empowering exercise to learn how to make your own, you’ll also discover how incredibly cheap it is, and you can rest easy knowing exactly what you’re using and putting down the drain. Not only will your body thank you, but also the fish and the Earth!
Electronic notes of what’s discussed during the presentation will be provided to participants and you’ll leave with a sample on the day to take home and try. A limited number of homemade laundry soap bars will be available for purchase in case you want to go home and get making straightaway.
Numbers are limited so please book your spot today