Would you like to learn the addictive craft of homemade soap making?
Soap making is science, but adding scent, texture and colour is art. It’s an incredibly practical, forever creative skill that’s extremely addictive, and empowers you to know exactly what you’re putting on your body and down the drain.
I’ll teach you the simplest soap recipe of them all – saponified coconut oil, which can be adjusted to make hair, body and laundry soap. And best of all, it produces a lovely solid bar of soap – no mushy mess on the side of your sink!
Did you know many store bought soaps contain animal fat, toxic fragrances, Orangutan damaging palm oil and other nasties?
But it doesn’t have to be this way! Making soap is incredibly easy and cheap, once you know how and have an understanding of the foundations.
Join me for an in-depth discussion and demonstration of soap making. We’ll cover the fundamentals of making coconut oil soap, including:
- The different methods of soap making
- What base ingredients are used
- What equipment is needed
- How to clean the equipment after use
- How to naturally scent soap
- How to naturally change the texture and colour
- How to determine the quantity of soap needed to fill a mould
- The basics of formulating soap recipes
- How to know when your soap is ready to use
- Plus general discussion & inspiration
On the day you’ll see a live soap making demonstration plus you’ll go home with a sample of soap, and all participants will receive electronic notes of what was covered on the day.
Got questions? No probs! Shoot me an email firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
Numbers are limited so please book your spot today.