Beeswax wraps are a fabulous alternative to replace plastic cling wrap and have many varied uses in everyday life.
Learning to make your own wraps allows you to customise the details such as fabric, pattern, shape, size and ingredients so you can find the perfect fit for your lifestyle.
We’ll cover 4 separate ways to make wraps so you can find the one that works best for you. Make and take 4 wraps on the day to get you started.
What we’ll cover during our time together:
- Different ingredients you can use and where to source them
- Equipment you’ll need to make your own wraps at home
- Demonstrations of 4 techniques for making wraps
- Different recipes, including samples of each that you can touch and feel
- Uses for beeswax wraps
- How to care for your wraps, plus easy rejuvenation techniques
- Recommendations for where to buy beeswax wraps if you decide making them isn’t your thing.
Beeswax wraps make wonderful gifts and would be a perfect sustainable addition to any Christmas present list.
Numbers are limited. Located in the Perth Hills of Parkerville (near Mundaring). Bookings are essential to secure your place. Full address will be supplied upon successful booking.
Thanks so much, Karla