Did you know making your own personalised beauty products is super simple with the help of a pendulum? I use mine to make all sorts of concoctions that are specifically formulated for me.
The best thing about using a pendulum is that you’re allowing your higher intelligence to channel what is going to be beneficial for you at any given time in your life. The oil combinations help to heal, energise, detoxify… whatever might be necessary for you.
In this tutorial I demonstrate how I use my pendulum to develop a face oil moisturiser for myself.
What You’ll Need
- A pendulum that has been activated for you
- A base oil (eg fractionated coconut oil, almond oil, hemp oil etc)
- Essential Oils
- A bottle for oil storage (I use a dropper bottle)
- First ask permission to use your pendulum to develop a mix. If you get a yes, proceed. If you get a no, trust that and seek further guidance.
- Have a list of base oils you have available. Ask the pendulum which one to use. You can simply put your finger on each and ask for a yes or a no. Sometimes you may need a combination of oils. You can check with your pendulum what the ratio should be for each.
- Once the base oil is determined, go through your essential oils to see what one’s are needed using the same process.
- Once you have determined what essential oils are required, check the quantity for each one. Simply count and ask your pendulum to give you a yes at the correct amount. Be sure to write these down.
- Put the required quantity of essential oils in your storage bottle and then fill with the base oil.
- Mix and enjoy!
- This tutorial assumes you already have a pendulum and know what a ‘yes’ and ‘no’ is.
If you have questions, comments or feedback – I’d love to hear it! Please share below 🙂
and get special correspondence direct to your inbox